WINTER COLORS.

Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Hiya! I know it's been a while, but here's finally a new outfit on the blog. I've been wearing pieces of these outfits non stop recently. Especially the jeans, since it's been like 500 years since I even owned a pair of blue jeans. 


Also, something I really like to do in winter is wear light colors. I feel like a lot of people tend to stick to dark colors in A/W, but I feel like there's something so refreshing about wearing whites and beiges. (( And also you fit in completely when it's snowing ;-))

And besides the jeans, something I've also been wearing nonstop is this beanie. It's just the cutest thing ever and it keeps your head nice and warm. Pro-tip: always wear a hat/beanie in the winter since most of your body temperature escapes through your head. (something my grandma always used to say to me)

There's not really a whole lot more to tell about this outfit since it's pretty casual and simple. However,  I do have to share an awkward moment with you about my personal life since I feel like it's just too silly not too share since it's something that I've been laughing about.
So I went to this job interview today, which was all nice and well, only to find out that I had lipstick on my teeth the whole time. Yikes... Thank god they ignored it and told me that the interview went really well! So hopefully I'll be able to get the job and start soon, since I'm so so so bored of sitting at home.

Write you soon! demi x.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?!
Jeans Zara
Top Mango
Coat H&M
Scarf My Mom's
Beanie John Lewis
Glasses Polette*
Shoes (not pictured) Dr Martens



1 comment:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx