BACK HOME, SOME LAST WORDS ABOUT ENGLAND & MORE.

Friday, 6 January 2017

Hiya! I know, I know, it's been a while. However, I felt like it was quite necessary to write an update on what's basically going on in my life now, and why I had to leave England early, etc, etc. So here it is!


So first and foremost, I unfortunately had to leave England early because my hostmom changed her hours at work, which resulted in her being able to take care of the kids herself, so my help wasn't needed anymore. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty bittersweet to leave England, and I'd obviously have loved to stay, but it is how it is.

Also, I did actually upload my last video of England, so click here if you'd like to see it! And apart from that, I do still have some unseen photo's left of my last two weeks there, but would you guys still like to actually see them? Because I could make a separate post about it?

I'm currently back home trying to pick up the ordinary life again, which to be honest is a lot harder than I thought. It even feels like I have to get used to my family again now I see them all the time?!?. Also, I'm currently on the hunt for a new job and I signed up to start college in September, eeeeek!

But apart from all that, it's just weird to be home. I'm still speaking english half of the time and it all just feels a bit odd. It kind of feels like I don't fit in anymore and I just don't know, my feelings have been a bit all over the place. We'll see how it goes...

I'll leave it for this short update for now, just to let you know what's up and that I'm home again because I don't quite know what else to say. 
The post of my December books will be up soon!

demi x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx