WEEKLY VIDEO + NOT SO GOOD NEWS.

Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Hi! So let's start of with the fact that there's a new weekly video! However, to go straight to the point. There will be no more weekly recaps... and, my time in England is cut short. I would be lying if I said I didn't shed quite a few tears when I heard the news, but the job of my hostmom changed, which allows her to now be home for the kids, which means that my help is no longer necessary. It's very unfortunate, and to be completely honest im pretty bummed about it. But I'm going to try to make the most out of my last couple of days here till I go home. I'll most likely write a post about it all sometime in the near future, but first I'd like to figure everything out myself. 
Also, it's a bit delayed, but the monthly book post will be up this week, promise! demi x.

Can't see the video? Click here!

1 comment:

  1. Wat vervelend inderdaad! :( Ik hoop dat je toch nog een paar fijne laatste dagen hebt (gehad). Wat lief dat jullie elkaar schminkten en ooh, Londen <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx