AUMTUMNAL SHOTS OF ENGLAND.

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

So the last couple of weeks I've been outside a lot, whether it was during some nice quiet walks along the countryside, meeting up with friends or even just when I needed to pop into town really quickly. And I made some sort of promise to myself to take my camera out all those times, just in an attempt to capture England in it's autumnal glory. Mostly because it's my favorite season of the year, but also because I'd like to have all these memories for later. Pictures where I can look back on, thinking about the how happy I felt in those moments, watching the low autumn sun, watch the leaves change colors and fall down, and basically being completely content with life, with the phase I'm in at this moment, in this beautiful country, being surrounded with nice people.
Click on 'continue reading' to see all the photo's. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. demi x.





3 comments:

  1. Je foto's hebben een enorm leuk sfeertje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heerlijk die herfst sfeer op je foto's. En erg fijn dat je zo blij bent daar :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, deze foto's zijn echt heel mooi! En zo leuk dat je in Engeland bent :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx