A RED SUEDE LOVE.

Friday, 18 November 2016

Alright, alright, so my last outfit dates back to more than a month ago... oops! But hey, here we finally got a new one! I shot these quite a while actually when I was back home for my moms birthday, but somehow never actually managed to upload the photo's and stuff until now. Also, this outfit features my new love: this incredible beauty - the red suede jacket.


I've honestly had my eyes on this jacket for months. But I just kept procrastinating to actually buy it because it was expensive, until recently cuz ya girl got lucky with the sale!!!

Also, I know that my blog used to be mainly 'fashion/outfit' focused but as you may have noticed I'm kind of trying  to transition it into something else. I still like sharing my outfits but since I'm living in England now I don't have my brother or my friends to take my outfit photo's. Also I'd just like to share post with a bit more 'substance' (if you know what I mean) because there are a million of other things I like / want to talk about, and I don't want to be seen as the girl who has nothing more to say/give than outfit related posts.

Not entirely sure how it's al going to work out though, since I haven't actually actively planned any big changes whatsoever, since I suppose I just want to do it gradually. And I also kind of like how my blog has been the past few weeks, just sharing bits about life, the books I read etc. So we'll see.
( But I mean if you've got any idea about what you'd like to see on my blog, definitely let me know!!!)

I did actually photograph another outfit the day we shot this one, so expect to see that one online next week!

Hope you have a great day! I'm off to London for the weekend because my dad is coming to visit, but I'll obviously update you on all of that in either the weekly recap or a separate post!

demi x.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?!
Mango Jacket & Scarf
WE Fashion Shirt
Zara Leather Skirt
DrMartens Boots
Topshop Choker
Dille en Kamille Bag
Polette* glasses


2 comments:

  1. Je ziet er zo leuk uit, en veel plezier in Londen! Ik ga toevallig volgend weekend naar Londen haha :) x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx