MY NEW TATTOOS.

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Hey hi! As you may or may not have read,  I got two new tattoos about a month ago! I wanted to wait to show them to you until they were healed though because otherwise they might look a bit dry and crusty lol. Anyhow, they're all healed well and looking pretty now, so I figured it's time to show you what they look like before I forget to even make a post about them ( the struggle is very real)

 First off, I got this tiny rose with a branch. There isn't really any meaning behind this, besides for the fact that I just really love roses and I like the look of minimalistic flower tattoos. I'm also obsessed with pictures of huge rose tattoos with dotwork and such, but I'm just too scared to get a big tattoo, so that's why I opted for a small one.
This tattoo didn't really hurt that much and it was done in about 10-15 minutes.
Next up: I got this happiness tattoo on my ribs. I've been wanting to get this tattoo since I was like 12, so I'm incredibly happy that I got it. I have to say that the thought of it (a tattoo on the ribs) being very painful did put me of off getting it for quite a while, but it actually didn't hurt that much! The pain was only uncomfortable when the artist got to the end ( so the 'ess' part) since that's obviously much closer to the front. (since apparently the ribs, underboob area and sternum are the most painful places to get tattooed)
I got this tattoo because when I was younger I made a promise to myself that I'd get the word 'happiness' tattooed at the moment when I felt truly happy and content with my life. Also because it's just a little reminder that happiness is the most important thing in life, and that nothing else really matters compared to it.

Both tattoos were done by Natasha, from Queen of Arts Tattoo in Amsterdam. Natasha was really kind and helpful! She really had the patience to sketch the tattoo the exact way we wanted before actually getting it tatted. Can you imagine that designing the tiny rose took like 1,5 hour?! Because we we're so picky on the way it looked. (Which you have as costumer the total right to when you get a tattoo since it's gonna be on your body forever)

Also, only two days left until I move to England (Im going on 3th .Sept). I have planned a few posts in advance since I don't know whether I'll have the time to photograph a lot. If some of you missed me mentioning whatever I'm gonna do in England for 6 months, I'll have a post up about it this Saturday!

demi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx