UGH!

Thursday, 7 July 2016

Hi! Today I'll show you the exact same outfit that I wore to the Polette Event. I absolutely adore it. I got these trousers a couple days before the event and oh my, they're perfect! But that's obviously not the only thing that I like about this outfit.

For example: these metallic shoes, honestly they are insane if you ask me. And they walk so comfortable! I'm in love and almost wearing them everyday.

On a different note, today I had a skype call with my au pair agency. Yes, au pair agency. I haven't told much (or maybe not anything at all yet?) about it, but after summer I'm planning to go to England as an au pair for 6 months, very, very exciting. Also very nerve-wrecking.

And something else that's pretty cool: You gotta listen to Etta Bond, especially the songs 'seen and never heard' and '#bad4me' (my faves!!). I'm currently listening to those songs on a daily basis until I'll most likely get sick of it because I've heard them too much. But till then; enjoying every part of it.

I'll write you soon x.

p.s. As far as I'm concerned this shirt isn't an actual reference to the 1975 song that's called 'ugh' since I got it before the album released (If I remember it correctly). But hey, I don't mind it at all and actually like it cuz i love their music.
----------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
Denim Jacket - Mango
T Shirt - Outsidertees
Trousers - Asos
Shoes - Vans
Glasses - Polette
Velvet Choker - Topshop


4 comments:

  1. Geweldig shirt! Ugh is precies mij gewoon, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. supeer:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat shirt, ik wil 'm oook! En wat gaaf zeg dat je als au pair gaat werken in Engeland!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx