DUNGAREE.

Thursday, 30 June 2016

Hey! I'm finally back with a new outfit! Hooray. Today I'm showing you my absolute favorite piece: this denim dungaree. it has SO MANY POCKETS. I legitemately didn't realise how easy pockets are untill this thing. Unfortunately most woman clothing (Read: all) hardly has any pockets or they are incredibly tiny and are hardly big enough to fit a phone. But not this thing, all the pockets, all the possibilities.

Yesterday I took my mom out for lunch at 'The happiness cafe' in Eindhoven. So much healthy goodness and all very instagram worthy. 10/10 would recommend. 
I also had brunch with my friend Mouna whom I haven't properly seen in quite a while. So it was loads of fun to catch up.

On a less happy note: as you could see/read in this post I got my third earring pierced in January and it's been slightly ok until now. But yesterday I noticed that I wasn't able to get it out, and guess what?! The little lock in the back grew attached to my ear and I've never seen such a disgusting painful mess in my life. Like this is literally a horror story that you hear sometimes but you think it'll never happen to you, well it happened. And what confuses me the most is that everything was fine two days ago and it wasn't really painful or anything at all until I tried to get my earring out.
And now I don't really know what to do because I can't wear an earring in it now but I don't want to get the hole to close up again since I already had so much fuss with it, so I don't want to give up now. But on the other hand, I also don't want more fuss with it than I already had so I'm not quite sure what to do. 
Maybe it (the infection)  has anything to do with the fact that I have been feeling a bit ill the past week as if I'm going to catch the flu or some kind of fever.
 Please let me know if you've had any experience with this and how you solved it, or if you have any other suggestions!!

Much love,
Demi.
----------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
Asos dungaree + silver choker
Zara blouse
Vans shoes
Dille&Kamille canvas tote
Topshop velvet choker
Polette* glasses.

1 comment:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx