NEW TATTOO AND NEW SHOES.

Monday, 21 March 2016

 Hey! Since I recently got a new tattoo, and also got new shoes some time ago I figured it'd be easy to show them together in a new post!

So I'll start off with my new tattoo. I got it a month ago so now it's finally nice and completely healed.   Before I even got my first tattoo, I already walked around with 6 ideas in my head of tattoos that I definitely wanted to get. The heart on my wrist and the cresent moon I have now being one of them. It doesn't have a particular meaning to me besides from the fact that it kind of represents the change in life, since the shape of the moon also changes all the time.
Pain-wise it was a lot more hurtful than the heart on my wrist, but it did heal sooner and better than the heart did. (I already had to get the heart touched up). I also got this tattoo done at 'Lucky Cat Tattoo' in den bosch. So if you want to read more about their tattoo studio, click here because I wrote about it in an older post.
 On a different note, I finally got some sneakers!! Normally I'm not a big fan of sneakers at all, they can look good on other people but I always feel kind of 'meh' about them on myself (if that's even a thing??). But I was looking for a good pair since I sometimes have to stand and walk a lot at work, and it's just nice to wear incredibly comfy shoes when you're out and about. I ended up buying new toms since I already had espadrilles from them, So I knew they were definitely comfy and last a looong time. (Literally I own my espadrilles for 3 years now and I still wear them every summer)
The reason why I decided on these toms (besides the fact that they are comfortable) was because they aren't so huge and in your face, and since I feel like toms just does a good cause!
Incase you're not familiar with toms, they basically give a pair of shoes to a child in need with every pair you buy yourself. So that's basically a win-win, because you get something nice yourself, and you do good for another.

Do you like these shoes, and what do you think of my new tattoo? 
Demi x.




3 comments:

  1. Aaah ik vind je tattoo zoo onwijs mooi! Echt inspirerend, deze zou ik ook heel graag willen. Zijn dat die sneakers waar je het over had in de Bagels & Beans? Haha dat dacht ik namelijk! Ze zijn echt heel leuk, en makkelijk te combineren omdat ze lekker basic zijn, heel leuk! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks! hahaha jaaa klopt, dat zijn deze! :-) x

      Delete
  2. Wat een mooie tattoo! Hele mooie schoenen ook zeg :) X

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx