VIDEO | HOZIER CONCERT.

Sunday, 7 February 2016

Hey Hey! Almost 2 weeks ago (25th of January) already I went to hozier's concert. And I totally forgot to share the video with you! 
This time my friend and I decided to sit on the balcony instead of having floor places. It was nice because you always had a good view of everything but god the people on the balcony were so boring! Most of them were much older and they didn't even sing along. So I guess that's definitely something to keep in mind when you decide to have seats on the balcony. Nonethless it was still much of fun because hozier's so good live and I think he had one of the best light shows, of all the concerts that I've been to!

Hope you like the video. x
if you can't see the video, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Super leuk Deem!! Ik had ook naar kaartjes gekeken.. Hmm :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, super gaaf! :-)

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heee wat toevallig, ik ben ook naar dit concert geweest. Het was zooo geweldig en leuk om weer te genieten met dit filmpje :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx