REVIEW | SAINT LAURENT LIPSTICK

Friday, 26 February 2016

Hi! So it's been quite a while since I wrote my last beauty related post. But because I got this beauty for my birthday 2 months ago, I just had to write a review about it, since it's incredible!
The lipstick comes in a beautiful packaging. It's minimalistic shape and the gold hardware with the black YSL engraved and I personally think that it gives the lipstick a very luxurious feel. 

It has a creamy consistency, but having said that, it doesn't wear off quickly like it is with most creamy lipsticks. It definitely survives a light meal and a few drinks. And if it does eventually wear off, it doesn't leave an ugly outline if you know what I mean. Luckily it hardly has any smell to it, which is a big plus for me because I hate it when lipsticks smell either very much like plastic, or have a fake scent that just doesn't quite do it.

  It's also very pigmented and for me it's definitely the perfect nude colour without it being to like and making me look almost ghost-like. ( I got the colour 66, Bois De Rose)

Much love,
Demi.




4 comments:

  1. Ahw love this colour, Ysl has great lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wauw deze lipstick ziet er echt prachtig uit! Echt een mooie kleur :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie kleur zeg! Ik heb er ook 1 van die lijn, maar dan in een oranje/roze/coraal achtige kleur :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx