BUTTONED UP + A BIT ABOUT LIFE

Thursday, 28 January 2016


Hey Hey! I know it has been quite some time since my last outfit post, but the weather wasn't really coöperating and my brother wasn't able to help my out with the photo's either. Anyway! I'm (mostly) wearing new items in this outfit which I was very excited to show you.
The coat is one of my favorites and I was very lucky to found it, because it was such a bargain! I found it in the sale at the C&A, a store which I normally hardly ever visit 'cause they never really have what I like, but this time I saw it in the windows and I just had to try it on! It's incredible comfortable and cozy.

Furthermore, I think I'd be rather nice if I would atleast try to explain why I've been so absent on the blog the past weeks (or maybe even months). Because to be honest, I'm just living life. Working a lot, so I can pay for my au pair travels in England, catching up with friends every now and then, driving lessons and even some socializing nights were I actually go out. So for the first time in quite a while I'm very content with how everything is going and I guess that in the end.. everything does really fall in to place. And yes, that does mean I have less time for other stuff (mainly just the blog/ other social media) but it's also nice to spend my time away from my laptop.

Much love,
Demi.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
C&A coat
Topshop skirt and sweater
Zara shirt and scarf
Mango necklace
Converse shoes


9 comments:

  1. Super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's weer Demi, dat rokje staat je zo leuk! Ach het is ook niet zo erg als je even geen tijd hebt voor je blog, ik maak er ook veel ste weinig tijd voor eigenlijk! Mijn zus vertrekt morgen naar Engeland als au pair, dus die ga ik morgen even uitzwaaien. Ik heb trouwens erg veel zin in volgende week :) Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Bo! Aaah wat leuk! Jaaa ik ook, gezellig :-)

      Delete
  3. Wat fijn om te horen dat het zo goed met je gaat! Maak je niet te druk om je blog, gewoon bloggen wanneer jij dat wil. :) Echt een leuke outfit dit, die jas is gaaf! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie outfit en wat heb je een mooie bos krullen! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heerlijk toch dat je gewoon lekker je leven lijd. I really liking the look!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wat staat die outfit je leuk! Geweldig die rok in combinatie met die trui. x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx