VAN ABBE MUSEUM.

Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Hi! Almost a month ago I went to the "Van Abbe Museum" in Eindhoven. It was my first time visiting a museum ever, crazy right?! Because even though I've had art and art history classes at school, I never went to an actual museum. So since I do find art very interesting, I made a spontanious trip to the 'van abbe museum' with one of my close friends.
Sadly we didn't have enough time to properly look around at all the exhibitions/art work so I definitely wanna go back sometime soon! I did manage to take some pictures of my favorite pieces though, so I hope you enjoy!
Also, are there any other museums you'd recommend that are worth visiting here in the Netherlands?

Much love, Demi.












3 comments:

  1. Lijkt me zo'n leuke museum! Ik wil er zeker eens bezoekje aan brengen. Mooie foto's! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het ziet er echt uit als een gaaf museum dus deze komt zeker op mijn lijstje om te bezoeken! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave foto's! Vaak denk je bij het woord museum aan 'saai', maar dit museum bewijst maar dat dat niet zo hoeft te zijn, het ziet er zo leuk uit! Ik moet ook eens vaker een museum bezoeken.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx