OFF DUTY AND RUNNING ERRANDS

Friday, 13 November 2015

Hiya! Today one of my go to 'off duty and running errands" look. Because we all have those days where you just wanna be comfortable while still looking presentable while being busy.
Also, look at my new backpack!!!! Isn't it gorgeous! I had my eye on this backpack for such a long time but it was sold out for almost 3months :-( But hey, it finally came back in stock so obviously I wasn't hesitating while ordering it. It also got a separate laptop part in it, which would be so handy for school. Not that I'm going to school at the moment.. but hey, I'll be again sometime I suppose. (at least that's the plan)

And, One Direction's new album is out, what do you think? I quite like it apart from a few songs. It does feel quite strange because I used to be a huge fan when I was younger and even though I'm not really anymore it stills feels weird to just not listen to their album... If you know what I mean.

I'll write you soon!
demi x.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
newlook jeans
h&m blouse
zara sweater
adidas shoes
maison scotch necklace
bearlifestyle backpack.



4 comments:

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heerlijke outfit. Ik vind je rugtas wel heel tof :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke casual outfit! Zo tof die rugzak!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx