COZY KNIT AND A LEATHER SKIRT.

Sunday, 22 November 2015

Hi! Just a quick update to show you one of my (favorite) recent outfits and tell you a bit about what I've been doing today since I had so much fun!
Let's start with the outfit. I'm wearing a new skirt from the zara and I absolutely love it. I love the shape of it since I personally think it's so flattering for every body shape! And it can be dressed down and worn very casual, but also dressed up for a party! Yay for versatile pieces.

I'm also wearing one of my old knits, I love wearing this since it's so comfy and casual. It makes everything look comfy - which it also is.

Today I went to Eindhoven with one of my good friends to discuss plans for our 18th birthday party, and we went on a spontanious trip to the Van Abbe Museum. It was the first time ever I went to an actual museum (not counting madame toussouds) and it was actually a lot of fun. Luckily I brought my camera so expect a post from that soon! Are there any museums you recommend going to? Since I'd love to visit more!

Much love,
Demi.
-----------------------------------------------------

What am I wearing?
zara skirt
boohoo knit
Bearlifestyle backpack
asos booties




2 comments:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx