FALL PIECES: FLANNELS AND LEATHER TROUSERS.

Thursday, 1 October 2015

 Hiya! Feels like autumn has officially made it's way here into the netherlands because it's so incredibly cold! I'm not complaining yet though because I love this kind of weather! But, since fall has officially arrived I thought it'd be a good idea to show you 2 of my fall pieces; flannels and leather trousers.


Both are items that I love but I find so hard to find the perfect ones. For real though, how hard is it to find some leather trousers that fit amazingly and find a flannel that's exactly in the color range you want it to be?! Well apparently it is very hard because even these trousers don't fit amazingly ( Luckily you can't see it on the photo's!)

Anyhow, while writing this post I did get an idea for a serie for my blog.... *drumroll* ' My Fall pieces' ... Ok, this title probably gave it all away but that's ok ;-) So, what do you think, would you like to see/read that?

Also, I've been on the hunt for the perfect black booties for quite a while now but they just seem nowhere to be found! So do you have any recommendations for (online)stores I should check out?

Much love,
Demi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am I wearing?
's Oliver leather trousers
h&m flannel
zara blazer
converse shoes
dille & kamille bag.


3 comments:

  1. Heel pretty! Zat inderdaad ook e kijken naar leren (look) broeken. Het staat je heel goed!! Have a nice weekend girl! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah die flannel is echt heel leuk, leuke kleurtjes en leuk gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx