TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Hello! Today is the first day I have an actual day off of work and I was finally able to sleep in later than 6am today so yay, this is going to be a good day! 
First up I want to talk about the new outfit. I love the trousers I'm wearing but sadly I don't wear 'em that often since I can't wear them at work and well... I work most of the time. And on the actual days that I don't have to work, I like to chill around in comfy clothes most of the time.
But.., on the days that I actually do wear it, I absolutely love it. This time I combined them in a more sporty kind of way since I'm wearing converse with them instead of brogues and I rolled up the bottom.

Also, today is my grandma's birthday! So happy birthday to you granny :-) And I'm finally going to get my macbook. Hell yes!! Honestly I'm so excited and I feel like it will also get me back a bit more in the blogging game. So I'm logging off now to get ready.

Demi x.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
zara trousers & bag
Geisha blouse
converse shoes
Beautiful bijoux* bracelets



4 comments:

  1. Je ziet er heel mooi uit Deem! Ah lekker dat je even een dagje vrij hebt, zo veel werken is echt super killing. En gefeliciteerd met je oma haha X Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave outfit Demi! Die blouse staat je heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je broek is echt superleuk! Fijn weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx