MY NEW BABY

Sunday, 27 September 2015

Yes! I'm finally blogging from my brand new laptop! I've been dying to get a macbook for so long now. I've saved my money for such a long time to buy it but it was totally worth it! Of course I still need to get properly used to it since I'd been working on a windows computer/laptop for my whole life, but so far so good.
I also bought a tan leather sleeve with my laptop to keep it protected and an extern harddrive since I thought it'd be a smart idea to actually start making back-ups and it would just be way easier to transfer my photo's from my brother's laptop to my own.

Also, the screen from my new macbook is so much brighter/more detailled than I'm used to so I love editing my photo's again! (I kind of lost the love for it since I was just never able to get it quite right) so hopefully my photo's for the blog will look much better now.

Much love,
Demi.




5 comments:

  1. Oeh, wat tof! Ik ben stiekem een beetje jaloers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wauw! Apple is zooo fijn! Ik wilde inderdaad ook zo'n soort sleeve kopen maar kon nooit een mooie vinden.. Deze ziet er wel mooi uit! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah wauw Demi, super mooi! Jaloers <3 .Ik ben hier ook voor aan het sparen, super fijn zo'n dun laptopje. En het scherm lijkt me ook heel mooi! Mooie hoes heb je trouwens gekocht :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah wauw, supergaaf! Blijft toch wel mijn droomlaptop.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple luv! <3 Zelf heb ik ook een macbook. ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx