GRANDMA AT HEART.

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Hey! Finally a new outfit today! I hardly wear full white outfits, but I gotta say that I do love this one. Even though it makes me feel slightly like a grandma at heart. I mean, baggy knitted sweater, white lace-y knee lenght skirt, tote bag, slightly messy hair.

Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm legit a true grandma at heart. Because I hardly ever go to parties, I'm definitely in bed before midnight, drink tea like my life depends on it. But you know, it's ok that I'm not the teen that goes partying every friday/saturday night (even though it's totally fine as well if that's your thing!)

But ok..., this is going nowhere. I'm keeping my eyelids from closing as I'm typing this. So. Tired. Ya see, true grandma at heart. Jk..., Jk.

Later this week I'll share a proper life-update with you if I'm able to spill out all of my thoughts on paper, or in this case, on the blog! I always love reading life update and more personal posts on other blogs but I always find it so hard to write them myself since I'm just not that good at writing. But practice makes perfect, right?

So that's it for now, I'll catch up with you soon! x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
&other stories knit and necklace
miss etam* skirt
converse shoes
Maison scotch necklace
dille & kamille canvas tote
casio watch




10 comments:

  1. Ik vind die 1e foto zo onwijs leuk!! Ik vind persoonlijke artikelen ook vaak het leukste om te lezen :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuke trui! En mooie foto's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw! Wat een ontzettend mooie outfit, je ziet er fantastisch uit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh wat een gave foto's en outfit! ♥ Ik zou het heel leuk vinden zo'n personal update te lezen. Ik snap dat ze moeilijk zijn te schrijven, dat heb ik zelf ook altijd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige foto's en ik vind je trui zo mooiiii!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx