THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2.0

Monday, 24 August 2015

Yeehee, I got nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time! (The first time I got nominated is like 3 years ago when I just started my blog) and because I only had like 17 followers back then. So I thought it'd be fun to do it again since there are also some fun new questions now!
I got nominated by Florence from gotwiththeflo.be. And she asked me 11 questions which I have to answer now. Also I personally think the questions are really fun and original so probs to you Florence! ;-)

The rules:
- tell which blogger you got nominated by.
- answer the questions you got by the one who nominated you
- nominate 5 other bloggers (with 200 followers or less)
- tell the 5 bloggers you nominated them
- make up 11 new questions for the ones who are nominated by you :-)

So let's start off, shall we? Enjoy!

What is your favorite quote?
Urghh, this is kind of a hard one since it just totally depends on my mood and it changes from time to time. But right now I guess it has to be:
 "It was when I stopped searching for home within others
and lifted the foundation of home within myself
I found there were no roots more intimate
than those between a mind and body
that I decided to be whole" - Rupi Kaur
But like I said, it changes from time to time but you can find all the quotes that speak or have spoken to me on some kind of level on my tumblr page here #ShamelessSelfPromotion lol. ;-)

What does your perfect 'Me-time' moment look like?
Ohhh I love my "me-time" It's really something I need every 2 week/ once a month to keep up with everything! My perfect 'me-time' moment would probably look something like chilling on the couch or outside ( if the weather is any good) with an amazing book and some kind of fruit(salad) to eat!

What's your absolute dream destination? 
Bali, no doubt!

With which Celeb would you like to be stuck on an uninhabited island?
Harry Styles, hell yes! 13 year old directioner me would probably die if that happened. Hahahahaah lol. Also, he just seems like a really kind, interesting and helpful fellow. But I wouldn't mind to be stuck with Johnny Depp either. ;-)

What can they wake you up for at midnight?
Hmm..., probably for a few of my favorite dishes my mom cooks, like coconut meatballs, rose potatoes out of the oven, etc. What can I say, I love food! No shame. 

If there's something you'd be able to change about yourself, what would it be?
Well obviously we all have times where we'd like to change ourselves. To be thinner, maybe have more curves, brighter eyes, longer hair etc. But ya know, at the end of the day I'm quite ok with who I am. Of course I still have some days where I feel a bit down and where I wish I looked like someone else but I think we shouldn't forget that at the end of the day we all have something that makes us unique and interesting and beautiful in some way. And just because you don't think you're beautiful at one point, that doesn't mean other people don't see you as a beautiful human being. 
But I guess, if I really have to choose something it'd be to change the fact that sometimes when I smile, one of my eye is bigger than the other. Ok and this sounds odd, but it's not like a huge difference or anything, and it's not always like that when I smile! 

Which song do you sing while you're in the shower?
It can be anything! Most likely the song I'm obsessed with at that moment and otherwise it'll most likely be anything ed sheeran/ one direction/ the 1975/amy whinehouse or an old jam!

Describe yourself in 5 words.
Introvert, Kind, Stubborn, trustworthy and... I'd also like to think I'm funny ;-)

Do you prefer Sweet or Savory?
Again, totally depending on the mood. But more often sweet!

What's on your wishlist?
Hmm.., A trip to England, and a new camera!

What's your ultimate summer jam?
* scrolls through music library and spotify* Probably something from disclosure, sam hunt, majestic remixes ( from youtube) or old songs like summer of 69, september, hotel california. :-)

So those were all the question! I hope you enjoyed reading it and maybe even got to know a bit more about me!

The bloggers I nominate are:

And my questions are:
- What is your favorite song and why?
- What is the first thing on your bucketlist?
- Which book are you currently reading or would you like to read?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Favorite artist/band?
- Favorite piece of clothing you own?
- Name 5 things that are on your wishlist for this autumn/winter
- Favorite season?
- Favorite food/recipe?
- Who's concert would you really like to go to?
- favorite trait of yourself?

Hope you liked this post! I'll hopefully write you soon :-)
demi xx


7 comments:

  1. Leuk om te lezen Demi! Die quote is moooi. Ga je trouwens naar het volgende concert van the 1975?
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooo I wish :( Ik wilde heel graag gaan maar ik ben dan niet in Nederland. Maar gelukkig heb ik ze vorig jaar wel al live mogen zien :-) x

      Delete
  2. Wat leuk dat je bent genomineerd, ik vind the liebster award altijd echt super leuk! En the 1975 is echt erg leuk. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA AMY WHINEHOUSE U KIDDER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oeh leuk dat ik genomineerd ben!! Ik heb alleen al suuper lang niet geblogd.. zit er wel aan te denken het weer op te pakken! En dan zal ik hem ook zeker doen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx