SMART AND CASUAL.

Friday, 14 August 2015

Happy FriYAY! Today is the last day of my summer holiday so I felt like that is the perfect time to show you this smart and casual outfit!
It's perfect for a warmer day where you still have to look put together and smart for an occasion. And guess what does that trick, a blazer! A blazer is such a wardrobe staple for me since it just ties together everything. I wanted to keep the look also casual so that's why I opted for these flowy palmtree printed shorts. But if you have to go for the real deal smart outfit I'd go for some nicely tailored black shorts.

This morning I had my driving lessons and right now I'm cooking some delicious sweet potato french fries! It's often quite some timeconsuming work to make this, but it's so worth it because it's incredibly yummy! I'll probably share the recipe soon I guess if you want it? Because I've found one special trick that makes the fries soft on the inside, en crunchy on the outside. Perfect! 
After dinner I'm going to the gym with one of my closest friends and we're gonna do the second Kayla Itsines workout. We're now on our first 'free' week that you can get as a freebie on her site. This way we'll see whether we really like it and whether it's worth buying it. 

I'll write you soon,
Demi xxx.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
mango shorts and necklace
primark croptop
zara blazer
converse shoes
unknown bag
personal/beautiful-bijoux* bracelets






2 comments:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx