SIMPLE/EFFORTLESS

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

 Hi! Today I'm sharing a simple outfit with you since it's one of the best things to wear with this humid weather.
Honestly, if there's something I utterly dislike then it is humid weather. I don't mind rain at all, but uuuurghhh humid weather is just the absolute worst.
But ok, what do you actually wear on those days? Since it can get quite chilly out, but it can also be incredibly hot while looking like rain can pour down any minute. Well, I opted for this figure hugging skirt. This skirt is not something I'd always wear, since it's well, figure hugging.. and I don't always have the confidence for it. But hey, when I do I might as well rock it!! And I just paired it with a simple black  v-neck T, to keep it simple and effortless. Throw on some layered necklaces, ét voilà, you're good to go!

This is the last week that I have some sort of holiday ( I only have to work during the weekend). So next week I'll be working full time! It's kinda exciting since I'm taking a gap year (I will probably write a post on that soon, I hope!), but I'm also scared that it's hard and that I won't have much time for other things. But we'll see how it goes. 

Also, I love how the photo's turned out! What do you think?

write you soon,
Demi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
zara v-neck Tee
pull&bear skirt
converse shoes
local store bag
beautiful bijoux*/maison scotch/&otherstories necklaces.
casio watch
mac lipstick in plumful

9 comments:

  1. Leuk rokje! Ik heb altijd een hekel aan mijn outfits, ze zijn zo basic met dit weer..

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Jaaa ik snap helemaal wat je bedoelt, zo moeilijk om een geschikte outfit voor dit weer te kiezen want voor je het weet heb je het te koud, of weer te warm!

      Delete
  2. Het rokje staat je juist heel goed! En hij is leuk! :) Ik begrijp je probleem met het weer, ik struggle elke ochtend voor mijn kledingkast.. (niet dat ik dat normaal niet doe haha). xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah dat rokje is echt heel erg leuk Demi, staat je mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit! Het tasje ziet er leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx