NEW IN FROM LUSH.

Sunday, 16 August 2015

Hey! Not so long I went into Lush with my niece and I bought a few things which I'd love to show you! 
Of course I had to pick up my favorite mosturizer 'skindrink'. I wrote a review about it before which you can find here. This mosturizer is basically the best thing for my skin, ever. Hello to my holygrail!

Apart from repurchasing my mosturizer I was also on the hunt for a good cleanser. Quite some months ago an employee at lush told me about the 'Ultrabland', but I didn't buy it at the time since I just wanted to try the mosturizer out first. I now own this cleanser for about a week and I absolutely love it so far. It's so easy to take off your makeup with, and it leaves a little mosturizer on your skin as well, which makes it super soft.

Apart from the mosturizer and cleanser I also picked up 'Eau Roma Water', which is a toner. The lush employee recommended it to me to use after the cleanser. Which I've done a few times so far and I like it. But I feel like it's more of a 'luxury' product than something I really need. At the moment I prefer just using warm water after my toner. But it might change after a while when I really had to time to try out the product some more! But right now I just really like the toner to fresh up my face in the morning. And since it's kinda cold it also wakes me up really well! 

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LUSH PRODUCT? AND WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I WROTE A REVIEW ABOUT ANY OF THE PRODUCTS?

I'll keep you posted, x.

6 comments:

  1. Zien er goed uit! Vooral ultrabland lijkt me fijn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke spulletjes! Ik heb je genomineerd voor de Liebster Award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh lief! Ik ga meteen eventjes kijken :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh wat een heerlijke producten! Lijken mij heel fijn. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, wat een fijne producten zeg! Ik ben dol op Lush!
    Liefs Iep

    ReplyDelete
  5. tot nu toe, die bruisballen ! Er bestaat een versie in een roze ster, op een stokje met een gouden belletje .. die is geweldig (vooral omdat je bad dan zo mooi roze kleurt)

    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx