ANOTHER KICK-ASS GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Ola! So as you may have noticed, I've been sharing some healthy recipes lately. But healthy cooking is just something I absolutely love and enjoy doing so I just couldn't resist to share this kick-ass smoothie recipe with you as well!

What you'll need (for 1 big glass):
half an avocado

two hands of spinach
1/4 of a galia melon
1 (or 2) frozen bananas
a bit of milk or water
1/4 of a cucumber.

So like always, just put all the ingredients in a blender, et voila! You're smoothie is done. The reason I love this smoothie so much is because of the fresh taste the cucumber gives. The taste of the melon makes it an absolute summer smoothie and due the avocado and banana it's full of protein so it's also great before/after working out. Score!

Let me know if you'd try this recipe out, and what kind of other recipes you'd like to see on the blog!

Much love, Demi.




2 comments:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx