THE VINTAGE SKIRT.

Friday, 31 July 2015

Hiya! Around 10 days ago I went to harlem with my mom and I bought this amazing vintage skirt! It's so versatile and it works well for both summer and winter!
This time I paired it with a basic triped T from the zara, and my fresh new converse. Honestly I'll probably walk in converse for atleast 20 years more in my life. They're so comfy & casual and really go with everything. I needed some new ones since I currently only own the low white ones, but I wanted the black ones as well to wear whenever I'm wearing a panty, because honestly it's so hard to find shoes that actually look good underneath skirts/dresses whenever you wear a panty!

Also, Harlem is amazeballs. Honestly, I think it's one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to in my country, and it's so peaceful. It has everything you need and it's perfect to wander around. I didn't really take any photo's except for some analog ones with a disposable camera. I mostly just enjoyed to mom-daughter time for the whole day.

And on another note, I'm going to a festival this weekend and I feel like I have a slight existence crisis because what am I supposed to wear?!???!!! It's more like an urban festival than a boho one and Chris Brown and Tyga are going to peform (And many more but these are the head artists I guess?) Wheehee, I'm excited! 
Anyway, I guess I'll keep you posted.

Demi, x.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am I wearing?
zara shirt
vintage skirt
converse shoes
v&d panty and watch
unknown canvas tote
sleek - russian roulette lipstick.
beautiful bijoux* necklace.






6 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit Demi! Het rokje staat je echt leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. leuk met die Converse's gecombineerd !
    Véél festival plezier !

    Dominica
    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh super mooie outfit. De rok is echt heel mooi. Hij staat je ook echt goed.

    Liefs.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx