THE FLORAL KIMONO

Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Hiiiiii. I absolutely LOVE how this outfit turned out so I can't wait to show you!

As I've mentioned in my latest post I went to Den Bosch to take photo's with my niece. But as it turned out, the weather was humid and slightly rainy ( Hello frizzy hair!!), which was a complete bummer since I planned on shooting a few summer outfits, but it was just too cold for that.

So while having a slight (hmmm... maybe a big) stress moment on what to wear that morning, I decided that I atleast had to wear this kimono to make it seem a bit more summer-y. And usually I thought I'd only be able to pair this kimono with denim jeans or atleast a lighter outfit, but it turned out to look incredibly good with all black! It might be because of the fact that I also have a green detail in the espadrilles, or because of the fact that I'm wearing a croptop. But whatever it is, I bloody love it!!

Today I'm gonna meet up with Bo from stuffbybo.blogspot.nl to hang out, go to bagels&beans and take photo's and I'm really excited while also being slightly nervous since this will be the first time that I'm meeting a fellow blogger! But I'm sure it'll be just fine :-)

Hope you have a great day!
Demi xxx.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
Primark croptop
topshop jeans
Scheveningen Boulevard kimono
My Mom's espadrilles
Mango layered necklace ( the upper part with the moon and round bangle)
&Other stories necklace.
Beautiful Bijoux* rings

5 comments:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx