BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE RECIPE

Wednesday, 1 July 2015


 Hello! Today I thought it'd be a good plan to share my favorite breakfast smoothie recipe with you! Because since it's getting extremely hot here in the Netherlands (a.k.a. around 30degrees which only happens like once in 100 years..) I like to keep my breakfast simple but most importantly, fresh.
So let's start of with what you'll need.

1. A bowl of any kind of frozen berries. I like to use rasp-,blue-,red- and strawberries.
2. 4 table spoons of greek yoghurt
3. 1 banana
4. around 55grams of oatmeal.
5 Optional: some chiaseeds and milk.

Like with any other smoothie, just put all the ingredients in the blender and blend! I'd suggest starting of by filling the blender with the banana,yoghurt and oatmeal since it will be easier to blend. If you find your smoothie a bit to thick, you can always add some milk!
Due to the oatmeal the smoothie will be really filling, so luckily you won't be hungry again after an hour. :-) Hoooray for an easy and healthy breakfast.

Hope you have a great day, and don't forget to use sunscreen with the heatwave ;-)

Demi x.

8 comments:

  1. Mmm dat klinkt en ziet er goed uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er goed uit!

    XO www.isafash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahh heerlijk! Ik ga dit zometeen maken, lekker verfrissend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oeh, klinkt heel lekker! (mooie foto's ook)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for articles on best cow milk and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx