A MONOCHROME BEACH OUTFIT

Sunday, 12 July 2015

Hey Hey, I know it's been a few days since I last posted, but I'm back! I've spent the last 2 days at the beach and this is what I wore on the first day.
Like I've said in my last post I went shopping with some friends and this is what I bought in the mango sale! I'm in love with the skort since it's so lightweight and totally summer proof due to the palmtree pattern! It's just so comfy to stroll around in, paired with a light sweater in this case (Because we weren't entirely sure of the weather, but that turned out nice and warm!), but you can also easily throw it over your bikini while walking on the boulevard.

Like I said, i've spend my time at the beach the past two days and it was just pure bliss. I'm forever wishing I will live near the beach when I'm older because right now it'll take a 1.5 hour drive to get there. It's just something about the beach that's so utterly calming and relaxing (physically and mentally!). Even though the past two days have been pure bliss, I did get a sunburn on my lower back, upper legs so yes, you do need to put sunscreen on after every swim!! Stay save loves!!

Today I'll go to Den Bosch again with my niece Natiza (find her blog here) to snap some photo's for the blog. So stay tuned!
xxxx.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am I wearing?
Mango sweater and skort
Converse shoes
Casio Watch
Oysho Bracelet







4 comments:

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt een leuke outfit!
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superleuk shortje! Die laatste foto is heel erg mooi :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx