30% OFF NEW (SUN)GLASSES? YES PLEASE!

Friday, 17 July 2015

Hey! I have some exciting news to hopefully make your day a good one today!
Because Polette is offering you 30% off of your new (prescription) glasses to celebrate our collabs! SCORE. You can get 30% off by using the code 'palmbomen' or 'coconut' on the checkout page.

I've already told you about Polette and their concept in a few previous posts (here). But I'll give you a short summary now. Basically Polette is an online optician. And since they work without parcels inbetween they're able to give you a much better deal/price than a regulair optician.

Some time ago I got my first ever (prescription) sunglasses from Polette and I'm still madly in love with them. The quality is very good and I just love the design of the sunglasses! (you can see mine in the photo above!)

So if you're looking for a new pair of glasses, go check out there website here, and obviously don't forget to use the 30% off code! The codes are valid till July the 25th, and on the whole collection, except for the sale!

much love,
Demi. xxx


2 comments:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx