Summer playlist.

Thursday, 18 June 2015


Since everyone and everything is getting into the summer vibes, I thought I'd be a great idea to share you my summer playlist! Because what's a better way then getting the total summer feeling, than with some summer(-y) music?!
Obviously it's different to everyone's music taste on what they'd like to listen to, but these are some songs I'm definitely listening to this summer! I embed my youtube playlist down below, but incase you don't have the time/ or just don't want to listen to it right now, I also wrote out the songs below so you can still check it out :-). And let me know where you will be listening to this summer, because maybe I'll add it to my playlist!
Demi xx.

1. Tapes - tried to
2. James Bay - let it go (Bearson Remix)
3. Odesza - Say my name (Rac remix)
4. Years & Years - King
5. OMI - cheerleader. (Felix Jaehn Remix)
6.  Ta-Ku - Love Again.
7. Gavin James - For you (Bearcubs Remix)
8. Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me
9. The Japanese House - Still
10. James Hersey - Coming Over (Filous Remix)
11. Kygo - Stole The Show (Dary Remix)
12. Disclosure ft Sam Smith - Latch.

2 comments:

  1. Hee Demi!
    Ik heb je blog net ontdekt en vind 'm erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke nummers! Ga er een paar downloaden die ik nog niet kende :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx