June Goals.

Thursday, 11 June 2015

Yup, I know we're almost halfway into June, and that this post is coming rather late than soon. But hey, better than never right?! And since I guess we all know what this post will be about, I'll jump right into it without further ado.


1. go to the beach. I always love going to the beach and since summer(holiday) is around the corner I definitely need to make a trip with my friends! You know, just kind of walk/ chill around, take a disposable camera with me and let the good times roll!

2. get a tan. Something that goes along with the first one, is getting a tan! I'm quite pale myself, but I do also tan sort of easily. (Not that fast, but just.., ya know.. normal I suppose?)

3. spend more time outside. I already tried to achieve this one last month, but since that didn't work out I'll continue trying it this month since it is something that I find very important! Spending more time outside could be done by just going for a walk or chill in the backyard with some friends, so it doesn't have to be that hard and adventurious!
photo from my holiday in France - 2014.

4. stress less. This is also something I tried to achieve last month, but whereas I didn't succeed in because of the finals week. So this month will hopefully be a stress free month for me since stressing too much does nothing for you and it won't change any situation at all.

5. save more money. Somehow I've never been able to save without an actual purpose, or like they say 'just for the future'. I've always put it off and be like 'yes I'll do it next time, or it's just not neccesairy yet'. But I guess I really have to believe in it now and just start doing it. Because you never know when that extra money will come in handy. So I made a rule with myself that I have to save atleast half of my salary every month!!

So those where the goals for this month. Is there anything you will be working on?

Demi, xxx.
p.s. today I'll get a call whether I've passed my exams or not. I'm sooo nervous even though there's nothing I can do about it anymore so I guess I'll just try to keep my mind of it untill the actual phone call. To be completely honest I don't think I've passed my exams at all but I'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx