I GRADUATED!! (+ GAP YEAR ANNOUNCEMENT)

Thursday, 11 June 2015

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT MYSELF BUT I OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!!!!! I still have no words for this and I didn't expect it at all and I've never felt so many emotions in one day. I still don't even know how I'm supposed to describe this, other than pure bliss.
Today I'd get a call whether I've passed my finals or not, and in all honesty I thought I'd failed most of them, but oh my, I only failed one class - which meant that I graduated and that I'm done with highschool!! Life is so exciting and scary at the same time because I'm obviously feeling like a 1000000% adult now ( rather not but yeah, lol). And something that's also very exciting and nervewrecking at the same time: I CAN OFFICIALY START MY GAP YEAR!!!! Oh my god, everything feels so so so so soooo bloody breathtaking and I just can't fanthom all those feelings. WHAT IS LIFE EVERYONE?!?!!!!!! I'll probably post more about my gap year and what I'm planning on doing soon because oh my, stuff got real. This is just a quick post though to let you all know what's up and I just couldn't wait to share it. Let the graduateparty's begin!!! #FirstClassPartyAnimal #LolNotReallyTho. - ok it's probably time for me to sleep because I drank a few too many glasses of wine to celebrate it all. Oh well, it's ok for now. I'll probably explain more in some future posts about what will happen with life now because it's all too overwhelming at the moment.
Snapchat selfies --- yes this is the life I'm living.
Gonna log off now because I need my zzzzzz's. Love you all and I'll update you soon. 
Much hugs & kisses from a very overwhelmed Demi

8 comments:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx