FAVORITE LIP-COMBO AT THE MOMENT

Sunday, 28 June 2015

Hiya! Today I wanted to share my favorite lip-combo that I've seriously been wearing non-stop lately. I also tried to not edit the photo's too much, since  I wanted the colour to stay true to itself, but I guess you can never get the real life effect right?! 
For this lip-combo I used a Mac lip pencil in Burgundy and a Mac lipstick in the colour capricious. Capricious is actually the first mac lipstick I ever bought around 1,5 year ago while I stayed in Berlin for a couple days, and it still is my absolute favorite lipstick I own. It's not drying at all and it's such an everyday colour. I even had to repurchase it already, which doesn't happen that often/soon with a lip product! The mac pencil in Burgundy is originally the lip pencil I bought to go with my Mac Diva lipstick, to get a neat outline. But it's actually really easy to use it with different coloured lipsticks as well since the colour of the pencil can vary depending on whether you put it on lightly or not.
 So, I started off by mosturizing my lips a bit ( don't use too much mosturizer because then the lip pencil is not able to stay on!), and since mosturizing is often the first thing I do in the morning I'm able to let it sink in for a while. After a couple minutes I lightly put on the mac lip pencil in Burgundy. Starting off with outlining the lips and then working your way in to the center. After that's done I sometimes blend it in a bit with my fingers ( depending whether the outlining is a bit too harsh or dark for my liking) and then I top it off with my mac lipstick in Capricious!

And I've probably said it a million times already but I'm so in love with this lip-combo since it's perfect for everyday, goes with every colour of clothing I own ( yes, that's very important!!! (also not that I own that much clothing but that's a whole different story)) and it's not too brightSo, tell me; what is your favorite lip colour/combo?
Demi x.


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty combination. I found that a lip liner can make all the difference. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty combination. I found that a lip liner can make all the difference. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, mooie lipstick! Staat je echt prachtig meid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @demi I was wondering did you buy the 3 fold good book of Shadows from Sammy dress. Com.?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx