BACK TO THE BASICS

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Hey! I decided to go back to the basics with this outfit post since sometimes, that's just all that's needed. Basics will always look good together no matter what I suppose, and otherwise you can always spice it up with some kick-ass accesories if you feel like it. 

Since this week I also feel like i got into some sort of "blogging-block" I guess, because honestly I have no idea on what to write anymore. Hopefully it'll be over soon because I loooove it when I'm in the blogging-vibe. If that made any sense though. ;-)

So I'll keep it short for today's post, but hopefully I'll write you soon.
Demi x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am I wearing?
Mango top
Topshop jeans
My brother's denim jacket
dr martens shoes
beautiful bijoux* necklace
unknown canvas bag






4 comments:

  1. Wauw! Mooie foto's! Super leuk, zo'n oversized denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit soort basic outfits zijn echt mijn favoriet!
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fijne look! Leuk met je Martens :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx