Snap out of it.

Sunday, 3 May 2015

Hey! So the first week of our springbreak is over now, and the finals are coming closer and closer and I'm slightly scared and nervous, but I just need to snap out of it. Because I can't do better than my best I guess. 
The last week I've been working a lot on my blog, and I'm definitely on a roll. I'm just full of inspiration and I'm loving it! (...)

So there will be coming lots of new posts, containing outfits but also some other stuff you don't often see on my blog. And I'm very excited to share it all with you :-) . 

In this outfit I'm wearing the beloved black jeans from topshop. ( Feel like these are like the only jeans I wear... Oh well! ) paired with a Zara blouse which is so flowy, I'm in love! To top the outfit off I quickly threw on my leather jacket and some accessory's. 

Today I'll have a quick workout, study and go to work. What are you up to today? Have a great sunday!

Demi, x.

what am I wearing?
pimkie faux leather jacket - zara top - topshop jeans - beautiful bijoux* necklace, rings and bracelet - dr martens shoes.




5 comments:

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, ik vind je schoenen zo tof! De top van Zara is ook echt heel leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele leuke outfit! Liefde voor je tas <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Succes strakjes op school! Ik vind je ringen echt heel tof. En ik ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe posts :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi outfit, lekker rustig! Fijne vakantie nog!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx