Simple festival look.

Thursday, 28 May 2015

Photo 26-05-15 21 50 45
Hi! The first bare legged outfit of 2015 is a fact! Today I want to show you one of my simple festival looks! Because of course, flowercrowns and lots of colours are fun sometimes, but if that's not your thing, then less is more :-) 
As a 'base' I used my old floral (I can almost hear you think: 'Florals for spring, groundbreaking' ahaha) playsuit/romper from the primark, which is incredibly comfortable, lightweight and flowy. And comfort is key when you're going to a festival because you don't want to be uncomfortable for the whole day, am I right ladies?!
Crochet is also a trend you see a lot around S/S, and I absolutely love it! So that couldn't be missing in this outfit. Plus, because of the texture it makes the outfit a bit more interesting. 
And incase it gets cold (in the evening), a denim jacket is the way to go for me! It's comfortable and it looks cool & effortless. 
To top it off, I added some flash tattoos because they look soooo much fun! And some sunglasses not to forget. Because protecting your skin from the sun is important, but so is protecting your eyes! I got this cool wooden pair from Polette, and due to the wood it's definitely festival-proof!

Today I'll hang out with my friend Jitte, and we will probably bake some healthy stuff (might post the recipe on the blog if it turns out delicious!). And afterwards I'll go to work. What are you up to today?

Demi, xxx.

p.s. I uploaded the pictures from Flickr on the blog, because I felt like the quality was lacking in my last post, so hopefully this will be better! But if you notice something strange or so, please let me know!
--------------------------------------------
What am I wearing?
stradivarius top
primark playsuit
my brother's denim jacket
beautiful bijoux* ring and flash tattoos
Polettesunglasses

Photo 26-05-15 21 53 59
Photo 26-05-15 21 51 19Photo 26-05-15 21 53 35Photo 26-05-15 22 22 56DSC_6762x Photo 26-05-15 21 51 54x

4 comments:

  1. Ah dat shortje is zo leuk met die top. Perfecte combi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa ik vond het ook zo leuk staan samen, thanks!

      Delete
  2. Leuke shorts! En je kwaliteit is prima :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ah oke gelukkig want ik zat zelf nog te twijfelen. En vaak lijkt het ook alsof de kwaliteit slechter is als het bericht in concept staat in vergelijking met als het echt online staat... if that makes sense. hahah.

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx