My favorite green smoothie recipe.

Saturday, 23 May 2015

Who says green smoothies have to be gross?! Today I want to share my favorite green smoothie recipe with you, and let me tell you - it's delicious!!
So let's start of with the basics, what will you need?
- optional: some (almond) milk or (coconut) water to get the consitency you like.

Once I've got all my fruit chopped op I like to put it in the freezer for approx. 10-15 minutes. This way your fruit will get a bit frozen (obviously) which will make the  consistency of the smoothie thicker - something I really like!

When filling op the blender I like to put the softest fruit ( in this case the bananas!) in first. This way it's easier to blend it all together.

And when you've put everything in your blender, it's time to blend (duh ;-) )!  Yummy, look at that green goodness!!


Et Voila! You're green smoothie is done! If the consitency is a bit to thick for your liking, you can always add some milk/water. 
To me the smoothie is quite filling, so you can easily have it as an inbetween snack.


Hope you liked this post, and let me know if you'd like to see some other healthy recipes ( those can be smoothie recipes or something totally different)
Demi, xxxx.

4 comments:

  1. Ah dit ziet er echt heel erg leuk en gezond uit! Hele mooie foto's ook. Lijkt me stiekem toch best lekker zo'n groene smoothie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah leuk! Ik ben nog op zoek naar de perfecte groene smoothie die ik lekker vind. Ik hou alleen niet van yoghurt. Maybe vervangen voor water of melk?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De yoghurt proef je helemaal niet (ben zelf namelijk ook niet zo'n fan van yoghurt haha) het zorgt er vooral voor dat je smoothie wat dikker wordt. En anders kun je het inderdaad vervangen door melk ( vind ik zelf lekkerder dan water :) ) Of je kunt bijv. maar 1 eetlepel yoghurt doen en dan wat meer melk. xx

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx