May goals.

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Here we have a photo that's not relevant to this article whatsoever, but I found it while I was browsing through some old folders on my laptop of the holidays I've been on and I just think it looks bloody brilliant.
"we live on a blue planet that circles around a ball of fire next to a moon that moves the sea, and you don't believe in miracles?" - m. 
But without further ado or more rambling, here are my may goals! (...)

1. pass my finals. I guess, I am like any other teenager that's in their last year of highschool, stressing over finals right now. Honestly it's so nerve-wrecking but also very exciting that this might be the end of highschool. Adult-hood is slightly coming closer and I can not deal with all the responsibility that comes with it that I can't avoid with taking a nap.

2. Try more healthy recipes. Something you might not know about me, is that I absolutely love cooking. To me it's just a very fun thing to pass time. And also, I love a healthy lifestyle, so why not mix those two together?



3. stress less. As you've might have read above, I'm stressing over my finals. And yup, there's no denying in it that I can be very, very stressfull. Somehow I've never been that good when it comes to dealing with stress. Said that, I can also be utterly laid back. This just depends on the situation and how I'm feeling I suppose.

4. Buy a new Iphone. Ok, this might not be the hardest one to achieve, except for the fact that I'm not allowed to spend any money. I almost bought it a few days ago but I've decided to wait with buying it till my finals are over. This because I know that if I do it now, I won't be able to entirely focus on my finals since I'm easily distracted.

5. spend more time outside. I'm not lying when I say that I spend most of my time somewhere inside; in school, in my room, in the gym, etc... But now the weather is getting better I'd love to spend more time outside. This could even be small things like reading a book in my backyard or going for a walk.

So that's it for the month of may! I'll catch up on my monthly goals with you at the end of this month with a recap/achievements! I wonder what you'll be working towards to this month?

Demi, xxx.

4 comments:

  1. You've set some nice goals. And I always love trying new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minder stressen is altijd een goede goal!:) succes met de rest! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie doelen! Ik ben ook afgestudeerd(hopelijk) en ben mij aan het richten om gezonder te eten en weer mijn sportschool schema op te pakken!
    We can do this!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh heel veel succes! & yes we can do this!!
      xx

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx