comfort is key.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Hey! Today I wanted to share one of my most comfortable outfits with you - due to these shorts. They used to be a romper/playsuit ages ago but since it didn't fit so right on the bottom anymore I decided to transform them into shorts. And they're like the most comfortable ones ever!

Also, I have my math exam today and I'm bloody nervous. As you may or may not know math isn't my best subject (uhh, it's the worst actually) and I have to get atleast a 6 to pass my finals. NERVE-WRECKING.

But on the bright side, after today there's only one exam left. Plus, whatever happened, happened. So there isn't much to do anymore about the results. Except praying for a good outcome :-)

I wish you all a great day.
xx.




4 comments:

  1. Ah echt super leuke shorts Demi! Wat leuk dat je hem hebt afgeknipt, ziet er inderdaad erg comfi uit. Succes met je examens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schattige shorts. Valt lekker op bij de blouse en legging. De ketting is ook echt een eyecatcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De laatste tijd ben ik ook echt all for comfort! Je ziet er leuk uit :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel leuk broekje! En ik ben nog altijd jaloers op je schoenen haha.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx