casual fit.

Thursday, 14 May 2015

And here we have me wearing actual blue jeans for the first time in 100 years. Not kidding guys, not kidding. It's not that I dislike jeans that aren't black, but I always thought they weren't very flattering for me somehow. But I found this pair in the NewLook (in Sale!!!) and I just couldn't resist because they have like the most perfect washing! Not too light ( not a big fan of very light washed jeans, no offense ;-) ) and not too dark!


I've paired them very casual with my striped zara blouse and my trench coat. And to finish it of, I put on this gorgeous statement necklace. And Oh my, I'm so obsessed with this Trench Coat, it makes every outfit look smart, put together and mature. The perfect spring wardrobe piece!

And about the finals, I'm slightly dying and feel like not passing. ( Ok, I might be slightly exaggerating, but the feeling like not passing is true!) But well I'm trying my best which is the only thing I can do right? So let's hope for a good outcome so I'm done with highschool! ( The fact that I might be done with highschool this year is the most uplifting thought ever!!!!

Hope you have a great day, xx.
-----------------------------------------------------

What am I wearing?
zara blouse
newlook jeans
silvercreek trench coat
beautiful bijoux* necklace and ring
converse shoes







3 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit Demi! Ik heb ook zo'n broek met scheuren, die van jou is echt leuk. Echt een leuke ketting ook trouwens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
    Giveaway on my blog here -> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2015/05/giveaway-with-znu.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke blouse draag je! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx