April Goals | Recap.

Friday, 1 May 2015

So April has come to an end, which means that it's time for a recap of my April goals! Honestly, it felt like April flew by so fast! And I'm not even sure whether it was because the amount of time I spend at school and work, maybe because the finals are almost here and it seems that no teenager or adult alive can only talk about finals, or because spring break has also started? Well whatever, let's see whether I've actually sticked to my goals! (...)

1. Clean my room more often. Yes, thank god I did this! I may or may not have done this only twice this month, but hey, better than nothing right? And guess what, I had a huge, huge clean only yesterday! It was the last day of April but well, it was in fact still April so it counts :-) And I'm gonna sell all the stuff I was planning on throwing away on a flea market, because it'd be a slight waste if I just throw everything away, when I can also make other people happy with it. Score!

2. Improve my photography. Not sure. But I feel like I'm starting to understand my camera more and more and that my photo's do indeed turn out better than before. So I guess I've sort of did?

3. Take more free time. Not quite. If it wasn't for the spring break I probably wouldn't be able to even partly cross this point off. So I'll keep working on this one!

4. work out at least three times a week. A big yes!! I've always find it hard to stay consitent with my workouts but I finally did it last month! Hooray for a good health!!

5. draw/read more ( or other creative activities). Yup, I've read a new book and finished 2 drawings. I wish I'd have some more time to do creative activities though, but it's a start!

6. Save more money. Suprisingly, yes! I'm not gonna lie when I say that I've always find it hard to save my money without a proper goal. But I did it this time ( still with a goal though..). Because my phone is at the end of it's lifeline, just like my phone subsription so I'm getting a new one next month. (yaaaasss)

So I got at least a 4 out of 6. Which is pretty darn good if you ask me! I wonder if you kept to your monthly goals ( if you made them). And if not, are you going to try to reach them in May? I'll update you soon on my May goals once I've figured them all out. So stay tuned. :-). I'll write you soon!

Much love, 
Demi xx.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, inderdaad een goeie score! Leuk om zo terug te kijken :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! I love your blog. I hope you will like mine

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha mij lukt het ook nooit om meer vrije tijd te hebben

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx