stripes.

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Hey hey! My brother and I shot these photo's yesterday in Den Bosch and I think they turned out pretty good! Last week I went shopping with my mom and I bought this striped shirt and I'm absolutely in love. Why? Well to start off (...)
1) I absolutely love stripes, they're my favorite pattern! 2) It fits nicely and the material is actually really soft. and 3) it's blue!!! a.k.a colour and since I hardly ever wear colour I thought this would be a good start.
I simply paired it with my leather jacket and my favorite black topshop jeans. Some jewelry and I was good to go. 

Also, yesterday was such a lovely day. I felt very content and just in general statisfied with life. The weather was good, my brother and I went to Den Bosch to just walk around and chill a little. When we got back I went cruise boarding with 2 of my friends and to top it off I went to a party of one of my closest friends in the evening. Amazing.
And sometimes it's just good to actually acknowledge the small and simple things in life and enjoy them. 

Anyhow, I'm going for a workout with Melisa now and I'll have to work in the afternoon so I'm logging out! 

Much love, Demi xx.

What am I wearing?
zara blouse - pimkie faux leather jacket - topshop jeans - converse shoes - beautiful bijoux* bracelets, knuckle ring, silver ring and necklace - superstar ring with blue crystal - Polette* sunglasses - unknown bag. 






11 comments:

  1. super look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. staat je leuk en wat lief dat je broer de foto heeft gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wauw die ring. Heel mooi en super lief dat je broer wou helpen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ik ben ook echt fan van streepjes! Je broer heeft mooie foto's gemaakt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een bofkont ben je met zo'n handige broer :) Ik vind je foto's en outfit weer heel mooi! En streepjes en leer is altijd een top combinatie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat blousje is zo leuk!! En wat een mazzel heb jij dat jouw broer zulke mooie foto's kan maken zeg! Echt prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Hahaha dat hoor ik wel vaker, gelukkig vind hij het (meestal) niet zo heel erg om te doen en maakt hij de helft van de tijd al mijn outfit foto's voor mijn blog. Dit was overigens vroeger niet zo hoor, toen moest ik hem altijd mee naar buiten sleuren daarvoor hahah. xx

      Delete
  7. Jaaa Den Bosch, my hometown :) Leuke outfit en mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah wat heb je een geluk dat je in Den Bosch woont! Ik woon er redelijk dichtbij en ik vind het echt zo'n leuke stad! En heel erg bedankt :-)

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx