Something different.

Friday, 3 April 2015

Hey! So we decided to make the outfit photo's inside this time, because the weather has been sucking a lot recently! ( Read: Lots and lots of wind and rain) But change can be good sometimes, right?
Also (..)
TGIF!!! We'll have a long weekend this time since it's easter and all, and tuesday we have a day off school so I'm going shopping with my mom. We haven't done that for such a long time so I'm very excited :-)
 Anyhow, in this outfit I'm wearing collar brooches from beautiful-bijoux, and how cute are they?! They look like little leaves and really finish the outfit off if I do say so myself. I also added some gold jewelry such as rings and my handchain and voila, my outfit is done! 
Today I'll go and take some new photo's ( if the weather will be ok), go for a quick workout and go to work tonight, what are you up to?

Demi, x.

Wearing:
Unknown jacket - H&M blouse - Mango sweater - Topshop jeans - Dr martens shoes - beautiful bijoux collar brooches and ring* - urban outfitters handchain.

everything marked with a * is sponsored/ a collab. 




3 comments:

  1. Je ziet er leuk uit! Lief maar toch stoer door je schoenen :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, zo leuk dat kraagje :) Mooie foto's! Fijn paasweekend Demi! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pics Deem! Looking gorgeous, as always xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx