My favorite mosturizer! ( for dry skin )

Friday, 24 April 2015

Hello! So I haven't posted a beauty related post on my blog for ages, but I just had to share my new and current favorite mosturizer with you! Because honestly, this is just a holy grail for my dry skin

A few weeks ago I walked in to lush, yet again because that store is just candy to my eyes. But, (...)
this time I was searching for a new mosturizer because I felt like the mosturizer I usually use from nivea wasn't really doing it's job anymore. After the kind woman at lush showed me a few mosturizers I chose this one which is called Skin Drink and oh boy, I'm happy I did!



What lush says about the mosturizer: " Quench thirsty skin with this cream packed nourishing old and butters, avocados, aloe vera and a light rose and orange neroli fragrance. Forming a light barrier against the elements, this is ideal for all weathers and is especially good voor soothing the skin and helping it feel more supple."
 As you can see on the photo below, Skin Drink is a slightly thicker and has more oil to it than a normal mosturizer. Which is honestly perfect if you have a dry skin like me. Because it has a bit more oil to it you don't need to use as much on a daily basis because you can easily smooth it over your skin. 
But because of that I do recommend to use it atleast 10 minutes before you put on your make-up, this way it has some time to kind of sink into your skin. ( And maybe, a translucent powder will come in handy)
The mosturizer will also leave a thin layer on your face, which makes it feel utlra soft when touching it ( I swear, the past few weeks I've literally let all my friends feel my face. And yes... that sounds way weirder than it was, I promise ). 

It is a bit more on the pricier side than I was used to ( Since my old mosturizer was around €9, and this one costs €18,25) but it's totally worth it. It's probably something I'll buy over and over again. Because I feel like taking care of the skin you're in is really important so I don't really mind spending some money on good, natural mosturizers. So yes, this will definitely go on my favorites list!

What's your favorite mosturizer? Or are you planning on trying this one out?

Demi xx.


8 comments:

  1. Klinkt erg fijn! Ik heb Angels On Bare Skin, een gezichtsreiniger. Echt super tevreden over :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh die heb ik ook ooit gehad, en die is inderdaad ook erg fijn! x

      Delete
  2. Dit klinkt heel fijn! Ik heb een hele droge huid en was al op zoek naar een goede mosturizer. Jammer dat 'ie zo prijzig is, maar het is het inderdaad vast wel waard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hij is inderdaad aan de prijzige kant maar misschien zou je eens kunnen vragen of je een testertje mee kan krijgen zodat je 'm eerst goed uit kan testen en zelf kan bepalen of je dan toch de volledige versie aan zou willen schaffen? :-) x

      Delete
  3. Ohh dat klinkt goed! Wel aan de prijzige kant ja, maar ik kan wel een goede moisturizer gebruiken dus het is wel wat voor mij! Hele mooie foto's heb je trouwens weer gemaakt! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Klinkt heel goed! Hij lijkt mij heel fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een prachtige foto's heb je gemaakt! Ik vind dat Lush zulke fijne moisturizers heeft :) Skin Drink heb ik nog nooit geprobeerd, maar het klinkt heel fijn! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Jaaa Lush heeft sowieso altijd erg fijne producten. En ik vind het ook altijd fijn om te weten dat er veel natuurlijke ingrediƫnten worden gebruikt :-) xx

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx