Music for when you find yourself feeling a little...

Wednesday, 1 April 2015


... lovely, relaxed, sad, in love, chill
Like I said, here's the promised playlist! It's full of songs that are a bit more slower than usual but (..)

 it's perfect to relax to and when you are just in that kind of mood. I've been listening to it non stop ever since.

Would love to know what you think, and do you have any song reccomendations?

Enjoy.






Photo source : here.

  1. make it rain ( from sons of anarchy) - Ed sheeran
  2. Skinny love - Bon Iver
  3. Free Fallin' - John Mayer
  4. The lady in red - cover
  5. All I want - Kodaline
  6. Stayin Alive - bee gees
  7. Never Say Never - the Fray
  8. To love somebody - Ray Lamontagne
  9. Tears dry on their own - Amy Winehouse
  10. Holocene - Bon Iver
  11. I'm Not In Love - 10cc
  12. The Scientist - Coldplay
  13. Hotel California - Eagles
  14. Yellow - Coldplay
  15. Come As You Are - Nirvana
  16. In My Veins - Andrew Belle

1 comment:

  1. I really love this your post, because everything is so beautiful!
    You did a great job! Wait for a new one!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx