dot dot dot.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Hi! Yesterday Melisa and I took some new outfit photo's so here they are :-). We took these on a different place then we normally do but we really liked to spot, so why not try out something new I guess? For the past two weeks I had no outfit inspiration whatsoever (which you might have seen in some of my outfit posts since I felt like everything was just kind of basic) but after discovering Nina's blog I was so inspired by how she mixed different prints that I just had to try it myself. So (...)
here I am, mixing dots and tartan and personally, I think it turned out great! I really love the way it looks with my docs and the canvas tote just really puts it all together.
About the canvas tote - I'm using it quite often lately, and only because I rediscoverd how easy it actually is. Like seriously, it's the perfect bag to take with you and just throw in all the stuff you need for some running errands.

Oh and some of the photo's were slightly over exposed, but I think they turned out pretty well after a little editing session, what d'ya reckon?

Much love & write you soon, xx.







8 comments:

  1. Wat een onwijs leuke oufit. Zwart wit blijft de bom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toffe outfit! Heel leuk blouseje en ik vind je schoenen heel tof :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke blouse! Je foto's zijn zoals altijd heel mooi hoor! Die met het effectje is tof! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je blouse is heel cute :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik ben dol op dots! Zo'n leuke blouse!

    Liefs,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx