A typical school day outfit.

Thursday, 9 April 2015

Something simple, easy to throw on and which require hardly any thought - that's how I would descibe my school outfits. Somehow I'm always in a rush when it's morning. And not because I wake up to late, nope I actually wake up super duper early. But that's basically because I'm incredibly slow in the mornings and only eating breakfast already takes me 30 minutes. (#FunFact)

Anyhow (...)
So I thought it'd be fun to actually share one of my school outfits. I've bought this top quite a while ago and even though I don't wear it that often I still absolutely love it. That's because the shape and fitting is perfect. You probably won't be able to see it in the photo's but it has a slight loose peplum shape so it looks lovely. And because of the shape and the pattern, I feel like it looks like I've put way more effort into the outfit than I actually have. To add a little bit more to that I've paired it with a blazer and some basic black skinnies because to me, black skinnies are definitely the way to go!

write you soon,
Demi xx.




4 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's! I like your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie foto's en outfit! Ik vind je top en schoenen heel leuk :) En wat grappig dat je 30 minuten over het ontbijt doet! Dat heb ik met douchen in de ochtend, haha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, tja daarom douche ik altijd in de avond, anders zou ik echt een eeeuwigheid bezig zijn in de ochtend! xx

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx