a busy bee

Sunday, 29 March 2015


So, life last week didn't go exactly as planned. ( I mean, zayn leaving one direction????? don't forget where u belong remember u were supposed to go on a 3 day break and come back like we love u ???? Yes I admit i died and immediately texted all my friends when I knew it was true, no shame in my game. ) On a bit more serious note now, as you may or may not know, I had my third exam week. Which was fine and all untill I actually got ill wednesday and unfortunately (..)
I had to stay home. Somehow I caught a fever and I got sick ( like really sick and puking and all for what felt like the first time in 1000 yrs) and stayed like that over the weekend. Luckily I'm feeling a tad bit better now so I'll go to school again tomorrow but since I got sick during the exam week I'll have to make the exams I missed during normal school weeks so that's reason number 1. why I'll be busy.
Secondly, I have to work a hell of a  lot in the next 2 weeks, and you'll probably hear me complain about that untill I get my paycheck next month lol.

So because I'll be busy I wanted to tell you already that I'll probably be absent from my blog more than I'd like, but it is what it is. 

On the bright side, because I've been sick I've been listening to a lot of music so I'll hook you up with a playlist soon! 

Lots of Love,
Demi.

p.s. The photo above was an outtake from this post!
p.s.s. Hopefully write you soon :-)

4 comments:

  1. See you soon! Toch nog een beetje beterschap! En succes natuurlijk!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat een prachtige foto! :) Super naar dat je ziek werd tijdens je toetsweek.. Nog beterschap en veel succes de aankomende tijd! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie sjaal! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat heb je een leuke blog, ik vind die foto heeel mooi. En balen dat je ziek was net tijdens je tentamens! De laatste tijd is het ook zo druk! Liefs, Nina

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx