THE FORGOTTEN JACKET

Monday, 16 February 2015

Bonjour mes Amis! I planned this post in beforehand but I'm currently in the ever so beautiful Paris. So be ..
prepared for some paris shots when I get back!And I gotta say, I'm actually quite proud of these photo's. Because somehow I only figured out my camera settings last week even though I have this camera for over a year. And in this outfit I'm wearing my forgotten jacket - well actually my moms jacket -. I knew she had it, and I've tried it on many, many times before but I always was like 'nahh, I don't know..' But recently I've paired it with this boohoo skort and zara blouse and I'm in love. It's so light weight and perfectly textured. But I'm off to the city now, write you soon with some new Paris shots.

Love,
Demi.





7 comments:

  1. leuke outfit! ik kan niet wachten op je parijs foto's <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit!! Ik ben heeeel benieuwd naar je foto's van Parijs. Ik ga in maart weer en kan ├ęcht niet wachten!! :)

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:)xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dit staat je echt heel leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel leuk! Ik ben benieuwd naar je Paris foto's :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuke outfit deems! Veel plezier in Parijs, ben jaloers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige foto's, heel mooi dat licht! Leuke look en wat zit je haar weer prachtig. :) Liefs, Rowan

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx