out with the old, in with the new.

Wednesday, 25 February 2015


Finally! A new layout just launched on the blog. I couldn't be more excited! On the photo above you can see my old layout and I honestly just got so tired and bored of it. So I've been searching around for ages for something new, minimalistic and refreshing. And guess what, I..
found it on Etsy! So after lots of doubting/checking if it really was what I wanted I decided to buy it.

It still has some bugs that I'm trying to fix but I'm working on it. And even though I absolutely suck on anything that includes html..  Practise makes perfect, right?!

So tell me, what do you think?

Anyhow, I've been staying home from school the last few days since I was feeling ill, and I think I may have cought the flu since the sun looks very promising outside but it let me down more often than not.
And staying home resulted in listening to old albums (a.k.a one direction's up all night album) #nonstalgia. Nothing a good jam to tell me a lie/save you tonight/ I want and go so on can't fix. My cat has also been chilling a lot on my bed recently, and he isn't even allowed on there, that cheeky little bastard! I'll accept it for now though because otherwise I got no one to keep me company.

Coming back to One Direction. At the announcement of the otra tour I said that I wouldn't go to their concert if they wouldn't come to Amsterdam. But I just can't help myself and I'm seriously doubting to buy tickets for their Brussel concert since it isn't sold out yet and I mean, how can one resist?! (#teenagecrushesneverfade?) But we will see what payday brings in a week since I might also want to go to pinkpop. :-)

Oh and on another note, my niece and I will go shooting this saturday so new outfits on the blog soon!

Demi, xx.


3 comments:

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx